In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is:
OPERACION RESIDENCES ISLANTILLA SLU,with CIF number B87978482, and Mercantile Registry of MADRID T 36924 , F 55, S 8, H M660402, I/A 2 (16.10.19)
Hotel address: Avd. Las Cumbres s/n, 21449, Islantilla, Huelva
Hereinafter referred to as “The Residences Apartments Islantilla”.
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com by telephone (+34) 959 87 32 18
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTANCE
These general conditions (hereinafter, the “General Conditions”) regulate the use of the service of our Web Site (hereinafter, the “Web Site”) that The Residences Apartments Islantilla makes freely available to Internet users.
The Residences Apartments Islantillareserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Web Site, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that apply.
Who is the data controller?
The entity responsible for processing of your data is:
OPERACIÓN RESIDENCES ISLANTILLA SLU
Address: Avd. Las Cumbres s/n, 21449, Islantilla, Huelva
What are the purposes of the processing?
The Residences Apartments Islantilla informs you that the personal data you provide us by filling in any electronic registration form that appears on our Web Site, or by any consultation, request or hiring of any service or product you make to us by email, telephone or any other means, including the Web Site, will be treated exclusively by The Residences Apartments Islantilla.
By providing us with your personal data, the User, who is responsible for their veracity, consents to the processing of their data for the following purposes:
- Attend your queries or requests for information,
- Facilitate the process of booking rooms and/or our services,
- Manage the services requested and/or contracted by you,
- Adapt the services requested to the preferences indicated in your registration form,
- Elaboration of internal statistics, in order to expand and improve the services offered on the website,
- Sending you commercial communications, through any channel (email, SMS, phone, social networks), about our activities and services that may be of your interest.
- if you expressly accept to it by marking the box enabled for that purpose, we will process your data to send you commercial communications from GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, the company to which you belong Operación Residences Islantilla SLU.
At any time, you can object to these commercial communications by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “commercial communications”.
Who do we communicate your personal information to?
Your personal data may be communicated to GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, company to which the data controller belongs, as well as other third parties when we are obliged to do so in compliance with a legal obligation.
In addition, your personal data could be communicated to the Hotel’s service providers for the aforementioned purposes, always complying with the requirements established by the current legislation.
Among these providers is our booking manager: Bookassist/Automatic Netware Ltd in Ireland & bookassist/Softdoc Netware SLU in Spain. For more information on Bookassist, please refer to the information available at Bookassist.org/contact.jsp.
What is the legal basis for the data processing?
We can process your personal data on the legal basis of:
- The need of processing for the execution of the contract (to provide you our services).
- Our legitimate interest, without conflicting your fundamental rights or freedoms (commercial communications, carrying out statistics and helping us to better understand your needs and improve services).
How long do we keep your personal data?
The Residences Apartments Islantilla undertakes to process your personal data in the strictest confidence, using them exclusively for the purposes indicated.
The Residences Apartments Islantilla will keep your personal information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or until you do not request its deletion or object the processing.
In any case, we will retain your data as long as we are obligated to comply with a legal obligation.
What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
At any time, you may exercise the following rights as the owner of your personal data:
- Right to withdraw the consentprovided;
- Right of accessto the information we process;
- Right of rectification of your data, if it was inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of suppression, when your data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected, among other reasons;
- Right to object the processing of your datain certain circumstances, for example, direct marketing or profiling;
- Right of restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing in the cases legally established. Likewise, the controller may restrict the processing when the user contested the accuracy of his personal data during the period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data; Or when the user objects the processing, while checking if it is appropriate.
- Right of data portability: you have the right to transfer or copy the data you have provided to us from our database to a different one in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading. It is only possible to exercise this right regarding the data that was provided, when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or in its consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agencyif it considers that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
The request must indicate the right exercised, name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, along with a copy of your ID card or other valid document that proves your identity, directed to:
OPERACIÓN RESIDENCES ISLANTILLA SLU
Address: Avd. Las Cumbres s/n, Islantilla, Huelva CP 21449
In particular, we inform you of the right to file a complaint with the Spanish data protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you believe that the processing does not conform the current regulations.
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform Users of the cookies that are downloaded to their device when accessing this website, what they are used for and how to disable their use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded into your computer or the device you use to visit a website. They are designed to store and provide information to the owner of the website about the browsing of its users (connection time, page operation...) in order to improve the service offered, to allow certain technical functions, to carry out statistical studies and sometimes, to offer targeted advertising regarding the preferences of the user.
What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
We use the following cookies, either our own or from third parties:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, use security elements during browsing or share content over social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service, the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
Among these are:
Engine Expression Cookie: Maintains user preferences, such as language.
Bookassist reservation reference: Saves the user's preferences.
- Analitical Cookies: These are those that allow the owner the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of websites and/or services to which they are linked.
The information collected by this type of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of the website, app or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users, apps and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data that the users make.
Among these are:
Adobe Omniture: collects statistical information about how visitors use the site.
Google Adwords: collects statistical information about usage and conversion.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are cookies that are used to provide relevant advertising for users. They remember that a user has visited a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to provide relevant advertising according to your interests.
Among these are:
DoubleClick, to optimize and orient the ads that are included in our services, depending on previous visits and the content that is relevant to a user.
Google Remarketing: Allows advertising to users who have visited the site.
Facebook: social media exchange.
- Personalized advertising cookies: If you have cookies enabled, we will present you with relevant ads on our website. Google and other providers display our ads across different sites on the Internet.
The user will be able to allow, block or deactivate cookies installed on his computer by configuring his computer or mobile browser. The configuration of Internet browsers is usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but they can be disabled easily changing browser settings.
Many cookies are used to improve the usability or functionality of web sites/apps, therefore, if the user decides to disable cookies, some features of the services may not work properly or their quality can be affected. Alternatively, if the user does not want data to be collected as described in this clause, it must cease using the services.
We offer the user some links with the instructions to follow to delete, enable and manage cookies, depending on the browser you use:
STATEMENTS AND USE RELATED TO THE WEB SITE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
This Web Site has been prepared in good faith by The Residences Apartments Islantilla with information from external and internal. However, it does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of all the information it contains or, in particular, the usefulness of our Web Site for the performance of any particular activity by the User.
The Residences Apartments Islantilla does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements when accessing and/or using our Web Site that may produce alterations in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. Therefore, The Residences Apartments Islantilla disclaims all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use made by users of the Web Site and its services or content, as well as the web pages of third parties that, where appropriate, are linked.
Also, The Residences Apartments Islantilla does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of its Web Site and/or its services. However, when reasonably possible, The Residences Apartments Islantilla will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of our Web Site and the Services offered therein. In this context the hotel disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of our Web Site and services.
The Residences Apartments Islantilla will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through blogs, forums, chats, or other participatory tools that are made available to the User.
Access to this website is under the sole responsibility of the User, who will be liable in any case for damages caused to third parties and / or The Residences Apartments Islantilla.
If you decide to make a booking online, you will be linked to a booking interface and a booking engine provided by our booking management system, Bookassist. We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and we have chosen our booking engine with the utmost diligence and care. All information sent to this site, whether in a SSL session, encrypted and protected against third parties. Bookassist is certified as compatible with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
Bookassist is verified as a service provider through the Thawte Certification Authority. More information about this security certificate can be found at the following link:
About SSL Certificates
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Bookassist works with the highest online security standards, the page where you enter your credit card details is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security protocol. SSL encrypts your name, card number and expiration date before sending them over the Internet, making them completely secure through the transaction. This secures this transaction as much as if you were doing it over the phone. Thousands of users have used Bookassist to make their reservations.
All credit cards are verified directly with the bank's system at the time of charging. This, for the benefit of the hotel and the customer, ensures that the card is valid and that it is not a card stolen or used in fraudulent transactions.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want to make sure that visitors to our website feel safe about using it to plan and book accommodation. The Residences Apartments Islantilla is committed to protecting the information we collect. The hotel has implemented a security program to keep the information stored on our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our site is in a secure environment. The site servers/systems are configured with industry-standard data encryption, encryption, technologies and firewalls. When you enter personal information during the booking process, or during an email to the customer, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure secure transmission.
PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROL
Please note that The Residences Apartments Islantilla has not designed this Site for, and does not intend that it be used by anyone under the age of 18. Accordingly, this Site should not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
PROVIDED LINKS TO OTHER SITES
AMENDMENTS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, trade names, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software is the property of The Residences Apartments Islantilla, our sponsors, partners or licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by The Residences Apartments Islantilla, by itself or as a transferee, so that it undertakes to abstain from:
(a) Remove, evade or manipulate the copyright, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of The Residences Apartments Islantilla or its owners incorporated into the content and / or products marketed from our Web Site, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that may contain the same;
(b) Use the contents and, in particular, the information of The The Residences Apartments Islantilla obtained through our Web Site to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people;
(c) Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights has been obtained or it is legally permitted;
(d) In general, to use the contents in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents has been introduced into the Web Site in violation of their intellectual property rights must send a notification to The The Residences Apartments Islantilla with complete and accurate indication of their data and intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in that which is not provided for in these conditions in matters of interpretation, validity and execution.
The Residences Apartments Islantilla and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User's domicile for any controversy that may arise from the provision of the services covered by these General Conditions.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, The Residences Apartments Islantilla and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).
© 2019 All rights reserved